3.9.11

The Only Boy Living In New York - Simon and Garfunkel











I honestly don't really know what to do right now. I should be studying, but I just don't feel like it. I think I have finally mastered the art of procrastinating. I just feel like making a blog post right now. No one would know how much I want to visit New York. Anyways, this was made at 2 am in the morning, so just ignore the weird bits and pieces that don't really belong there. And just a warning, there's a fair bit of The Smiths included, probably because I have a wide collection of them on my iTunes.

The Day I Move To New York!
1. 1901 - Phoenix
2. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
3. This Charming Man - The Smiths
4. Piazza, New York Catcher - Belle & Sebastian
5. JEJUNE - Air Drops
6. BwooKlyn - Poor Spirits
7. There is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
8. Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar
9. The Trial Of The Century - French Kicks
10. Tarantula/Holding On - Delay Trees
11. Falling - Ben Kweller
12. The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
13. Still Ill - The Smiths
14. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
15. Constellating - James & Evander
16. Asleep - The Smiths

1 comment: