8.9.11

King of the Beach - Wavves

tumblr
I'm exhausted, and once again, I'm not entirely sure why. I had a drama exam and a test, then sports right after school. I'm not the biggest sports fan though (I'm only good at 1 sport and that's the only one I actually do). So yeah, sports and I don't have a very strong relationship. I just don't have the magic to do well in any other sports! I thing someone jinxed me at birth, hmm, skeptical.

You should know that I've finally finished my playlist. Even though playlist-making is a long and time consuming process, it is possible to be completed within a short period of 2 days. I only finished it quick because I was in a good mood last night, so here it is,

Youth Tunes
1. King of the Beach - Wavves
2. That's Where You're Wrong - Arctic Monkeys
3. Bicycle - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
4. When'd You Find Me? (Ricky Eat Acid Remix) - Arrange
5. Boyfriend - Best Coast
6. Nothing to Worry About - Peter Bjorn and John
7. Scared But Not That Scared - 1,2,3
8. Half A Person - The Smiths
9. Tree Hugger - Antsy Pants
10. Last Legs - Army Navy
11. No More Running Away - Air Traffic
12. Vapour Trail - Ride

This playlist means quite a lot to me, and I'll probably expand it in the future as I discover new bands (and old ones) but yes, as of now, it's perfect just as it is. The flaws and oddness of this playlist is what makes it deserve the title. So let's live our youth to the fullest, and all that other cheesy quotes I won't even bother to think of. And I'm sorry for the photos - they're a bit random.
ciao

1 comment: