4.9.11

Kissing The Lipless - The Shins

I am truly, extremely bored. There's absolutely nothing in my mind right now, thus making me have the urges to blog. So here I am, sitting in my room looking out the window in complete silence. I think the weather doubts me. It's cloudy, but there's still sun? What is this?? I'm so bored it's actually ridiculous. Procrastinating, procrastinating. Well anyways, I was looking through my hard drive for old photos. I dug up some good ones! Or at least I think they're good, but they're alright compared to the other photos I took. Looking at these give me a sad nostalgic feeling I'm not supposed to feel. It's probably because it's about to rain and my room is getting very dark.
Well I guess I should share it with you all, along with a caption and maybe a song (this sounds totally corny, doesn't it?). Well here goes!

Okay well I took this in a little alleyway in the City around a month ago. It's actually my favorite place in the world. It's so cute and happy, and it's got this warm vibe in it, I don't even...I don't know. It's so cosy! Anyways, I was in a really bad mood that very day so I just kept walking with my friend to this alleyway and bam! All the hatred and anger I had just went away to somewhere safe no one would be able to find.
Tanktop - Caroline Smith & The Goodnight Sleeps
(this song is from a BIRP! playlist, check it out, their playlists are ALWAYS good)

This one was taken sometime last year. That day, me and my roommates decided to go out and take pictures on the lawn since it was such a nice day! So yes, we went out and took some pretty memorable and embarrassing photos of ourselves. Nevertheless, it was a lovely afternoon! Back then, I wasn't into music as much as I am right now, so yes call me mainstream if you want to.
Angus & Julia Stone - Private Lawns

This was so long ago I don't actually remember taking this. Well it's a pretty decent photo considering my amateur skills. I'm not sure where I was, but I'm pretty sure it was taken from inside a car or a van or a bus or a vehicle of some sort. Isn't it perfect though? If I could go back in time, I would've jumped down from the car and jaywalked my way into that lovely place.
I don't think there would be a song to describe this photo.

I remember that day very clearly. It was with 2 friends (1 whom I am currently not friends with any longer, but yes, I should put the past behind me), and we were working on a History project. The day turned out to be a complete waste of time, as we ended up doing nothing but running around and taking photos. These daisies were pretty, and we started picking a pile out and just threw them around the backyard. Good times.
Waste - Foster the People

Okay, this is the last one. It was on a school event at Puffing Billy. It was a really nice day, considering the fact that I thought it was going to be VERY lame and boring and childish (I often underestimate the power of persuasion). It was great! We even crossed paths with Percy the Small Engine. Actually, I only took this photo to show it to my little sister who was the biggest Thomas fan.
Spirit Flows - Triptides

Well this is probably the first and only time I will post my own pictures, unless I feel like doing so again in the future. I'll probably do a song or an album review next week or so, so be excited! Anyways, I'm going to go make tea and study now, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment