22.8.11

Shuffle - Bombay Bicycle Club

I know the photos are WAY out of scale, but I am still trying to figure out the solution to this problem and what I can do about it. Anyways, I really love these photos I found while browsing through Jak&Jil. I really love the color theme going on here. Really bright, vibrant colors. They contrast with the clothes. Anyways, it seems as if the Spring 2011 colors have been more pastel/soft colors. Or maybe I'm just being delusional and not very up-to-date.

Anyways, I have been quite bored lately. Spring is coming and it already feels like Summer. The weather was so nice today, and I had the urge to just walk around in my Summer uniform, even though the school insists we wear our Winter uniform for another 4 weeks of school. Until then, I spend my days reminiscing about Spring and how lovely the season is. There's just something about the season that makes me feel happy and joyful. I just don't like it when it's gloomy and raining all the time. I blame the weather for making me a less affable fellow to everyone else.
Well anyways, I'm getting very lazy so I really can't be bothered doing any song reviews. I plan to do some in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment