14.1.13

Front Porch - Gloss

Truth is, winter is not my favorite season. Some people persist to believe that winter is the most cherish-able season of the year - oh, but it's not. Also, another thing in which I have been avoiding saying lately: I got nothin'. I'm starting to second guess myself (time wise), and whether or not I should be awarded The Worst Blogger Ever. Despite my serious problem, I can still say this: music's still good, tea's still good, everything's still good. Here's a playlist dedicated to all of you who need something to listen to so that you'll know that everything's still good and well. 

Go On
This Is How We Walk On The Moon - Arthur Russell
Face It - Beach Fossils
Find My Name in the Sun - And the Giraffe
Twin Cabins - Laika
Westside - Bye Bye Bicycle
Green Jacket - Deerhunter
Opus Orange - Nothing But Time
One of Us Cannot Be Wrong - Leonard Cohen



Enjoy!
Sorry it's so short.

2 comments:

  1. i agree. winter gets old fast. also BEACH FOSSILS <3 great playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes wonder what would happen if winter was shortened to a week. And thanks!

      Delete