5.11.11

I Don't Know How To Love - The Drums


Each day I sit here wondering what I'm going to blog about. I often think of interesting topics to write about during the day, but when I actually get to the computer I just forget everything. I was planning to go out and develop all the film from my disposable cameras, but instead I ended up tramming to JB and getting the new Drums album.

Portamento was exactly what I expected it to be. A bit more upbeat, a bit more mature, and a bit less reverb. I may or may not have mentioned this before, but they have bass now! Before it was all drums and catchy guitar riff, but Portamento changed my view of The Drums.

I've been on a hiatus lately, just caught up with studying and having a life, but I think I'm going to get back to making playlists soon. So just count this as a quick update to let you all know I'm still alive, even though I've caught a cold. A few days of not going to school leaves me to endless days of watching Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2. Do not watch Mean Girls 2. I'm warning all Regina George fans out there who expect a similar Tina Fey-esque humor in Mean Girls 2.

ciao x

1 comment:

  1. classics. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete